Sunday 2 September 2012

Hear what yourself want to hear



I'm just want to hear the good things..
People say, good things are for the good guy..
Please tell me about the good things, that can change the world towards forgiveness, and peace..
Mostly, people say, it's their own mouth, so they can say whatever they want, without thinking other's feel..

They are totally wrong..
What they say can effect people lifestyle

But I'm not the person who can control what people saying..
So, don't tell me about the bad things..
Because it's gonna ruin my life, slowly without realizing it..


                                                                                Author  : Lucas Akmal
                                                                                Time     : 5.00 a.m
                                                                                Day      : Monday
                                                                                Place    : Home sweet home
                                                                                Reason : To improve my english


No comments:

Post a Comment