Wednesday 5 September 2012

You Are Easy To Fall in Love


Last year, one Chinese old man called Mr. Chia (if I'm not mistaken) has an ability to read people's hand. He works at construction site in presint 8, putrajaya. One day, I has been given a tasks by my practical's company to have a site visit experience at putrajaya. So, when the 1st time I meet Mr Chia, he just smiled at me and suddenly ask my permission to look at my hand. And after about 2 minutes, he said something about me that I think it was true. What he said was impressed me and makes me a more careful man. What he said was "You Are Easy To Fall in Love"


                                                              Author     : Lucas Akmal
                                                               Time       : 12.00 a.m
                                                                Day        : Wednesday
                                                                Place      : Paklang's house at Parit Buntar

1 comment: