Monday 21 January 2013

Am I suitable for that position?



Aku bukan apa..Sometimes, I'm thinking that there are a lot of people better than me..anywhere, anytime..Contohnya dalam bab-bab belajar, dalam bab-bab agama dan lain-lain..Even in football..In Cueh Football Club, my friend, Ridzuan Rahman and I were the midfielder..From day to another day, I am learning how to play a good football..But the important thing is to play the suitable football for your team..I admit that my team was not built up with all the great players..apatah lagi chemistry antara pemain..Personally, I feel that midfielder give me a satisfaction..whether it suits me or not, depends on my teammates..Thanks to all my teammates that always give their trust to me for let me play at the mid of the field..If I'm not good enough, do tell me..If I'm doing something wrong, do tell me..If I'm not suitable enough, teach me..Please team, put me where you want to..Don't make myself comfortable, but get our team better..







                                                                     Author : Lucas Akmal
                                                                   Time : 2.37 p.m.
                                                                                   Day  : Tuesday 22.1.2013
                                                                              Place : Taman Melawati

No comments:

Post a Comment