Friday 3 July 2015

protect your own heart Muhammad Akmal

Pleaseeee Muhammad Akmal Bin Suhaimi..

Take care of your own heart..
Dont simply because of want to maintain other heart, you feel bad..
Move along just to get it through..

You have family : ayah, mak, abang, akak, brader jamal, yan, brader rizal, imah and aiman..
That was the bonding that never could be break by any law..

You have wan (nenek)..she just want me to be a lecturer..and i know that well..
And because of she stayed with me about 10 years, so it feel something you know..
How I can tease her, treat her well..
But if could, I can make her dream can true with become a lecturer..insyaAllah
Not just her, all of my descendant will be proud of me..especially paklang..

Trust me with this..
there is never be a love (not to mention true love) until you get married..
all this things are just heart games, that driven by devil and lust..
Let me emphasize once again with caps lock letter,

THERE WILL NEVER BE A TRUE LOVE UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED

I regret all these things..but not as a failure..
and yes, there are some advice that you can take from this although just 1 percent..

My style is, no need to explain more to others to make they feels right.,
sometimes, you have to think about you..
the more u stored in your heart, the worse you will ever be..
so, dont be so care anymore to other..
just do your job's done..

anyway, who want to take care of your heart if not the man on the mirror itself?


No comments:

Post a Comment